Model BM-K3 from iBeLink mining Kadena algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 70Th/s for a power consumption of 3300W.
iBeLink BM-K3 70Th/s Kadena Miner Specifications:
Manufacturer: iBeLink Model: BM-K3 Release: December 2022 Size: 128 x 201 x 402mm Weight: 6600g Noise level: 74db Fan(s): 4 Power: 3300W Voltage: 180V-260V Interface: Ethernet Temperature: 5 - 40 °C Humidity: 5 - 95 % Additionnal infos: Blake (2s-kadena) algorithm
Alternatively you can check for iBeLink BM-K3 70Th/s Kadena Miner specs on ASICminervalue
ASIC Kings Service
- PSU Included (110V / 220V) & Free Shipping.
- Customer Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 24 hours after payment confirmation.
- Worldwide shipping via DHL Express & UPS.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration and set-up are included for all machines.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners guide from your account page (available only for customers with minimum one completed order).
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
- Payment Method: Cryptocurrencies.
- Payments via Bitcoin take from a few minutes to a few hours to be confirmed and verified.
- All products listed on our website are priced in US Dollars.
- As Bitcoin has a volatility price it will show the total amount of BTC to be paid at the time of checkout.
Why pay with cryptocurrency?
In some cases, paying with cryptocurrency can be much more convenient than using traditional payment methods. Here are a few reasons why:
- Transactions are quick and simple. The transaction speed of different cryptocurrencies can range between a few seconds up to 10 minutes, and therefore will always be faster than a traditional bank transfer. On top of that, you don’t need any physical payment cards and chains of billing details to make the payment.
- No added fees. Cryptocurrency transaction costs might depend on many factors. Still, ‘pre-mined’ digital assets can boast of nearly cost-less transactions while payments with Bitcoin might cost more because of miner’s fee.
- Pay from anywhere in the world. There are no cryptocurrencies that would care about the borders. Whether you pay with cryptocurrency in a local shop or transfer it to another continent, the payment will be processed in the same time frame, for the same price.
- Stay private. Nobody can see the identity behind a wallet address. Cryptocurrencies are well-suited for those who wish to retain a certain level of privacy. Other than your email address, we will not ask for any additional information.
- Every machine includes PSU and original company packing.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL and UPS.
- Delivery with signature required.
Taxes and Custom Duties
- Due to our strategic location and warehouses location customers from EU, USA, UAE and including Balkan Countries that are not in the EU won’t have to pay any custom taxes.
- For some countries we have DDP shipping. We handle customs and door to door operation. Client don’t need to pay any duties or custom charges for DDP shipping country. DDP shipping will be automatically applied if you’re located in other location from those above.
- We can help you to reduce your tax by lower the invoice of your order upon shipping.
- ASIC Kings team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by contacting the customer support.
- All our support resources are available on the contact page.
- ASIC Kings is a web-shop of cryptocurrencies enthusiasts with a team that has been active in the crypto mining for nearly 7 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners available on the market.